Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm A Model - You Know What I Mean . . .


Okay, so the title of this blog is meant for Sheila – not yours truly.

Let me explain.

The other day, Sheila left for work dressed in her usual dress attire. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. However, Sheila’s return home was nothing short of extraordinary.

I was typing a blog in her bedroom, minding my own business, when she returned and entered the bedroom – definitely a ‘blog-stopper’ entrance, I must say - looking like a runway model who’d just returned from performing turns on the catwalk.

"I'm a model you know what I mean,
And I do my little turn on the catwalk,
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah,
I shake my little touche on the catwalk."

Imagine the sound of me typing on the keyboard come to a sudden stop once she entered the bedroom.

There was a momentary pause.

“Wha-What the . . .” I said, at a loss of words – and rightly so.

“Why are you . . . ?”

“Where did you . . . ?”

“Wait. What just happened?”


To find out, my assessment of her looking like a runway model wasn't too far from the truth.

A friend of Sheila’s, who’s a makeup artist, needed someone to be her model for her makeup portfolio. Naturally, she invited Sheila. And the photo shoot was held at the School of Fashion and Arts where Project Runway Philippines - a Philippine adaptation to the American reality television series, Project Runway – is filmed.

Lucky me.


". . . And I’m too sexy for this blog."


-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment